- Chesterfield dental office offers free care for those in needby Delaney Hall on September 24, 2021 at 10:18 pm
A Chesterfield dental office is making sure their community gets the care they need.
- Towing company able to replace fleet year after Walmart truck wreckby Emma North on September 24, 2021 at 9:41 pm
The 8News Taking Action team spoke with Watts' Towing in Crewe back in April as they faced difficulties reaching a settlement with Walmart after one of their truck drivers crashed into the business. Now the towing business finally has some closure.
- StormTracker8: A pleasant Friday evening, sunny weekend aheadby Emily Kaye on September 24, 2021 at 9:30 pm
It will be a picture-perfect day and we have great weather for the weekend.
- Richmond registrar to open early voting sites at Hickory Hill, City Hall on Tuesdayby By C. SUAREZ ROJAS Richmond Times-Dispatch on September 23, 2021 at 4:02 pm
Richmond Registrar Keith Balmer says local election officials are now preparing to open two additional early voting sites on Tuesday, three weeks earlier than his office planned.
- Chesterfield, GRTC officials at impasse with mobile home park manager over bus expansion plans in Chesterby By C. SUAREZ ROJAS Richmond Times-Dispatch on September 19, 2021 at 3:18 pm
Pickup trucks, sedans or SUVs line most driveways of the Greenleigh trailer park, but Claudia Rivera says neighbors often need to ask for rides to a job, the nearby Kroger grocery store or Nuevo Amanecer — one of the many…
- Southwest Virginia landowners still fighting pipeline's use of eminent domainby By Laurence Hammack The Roanoke Times on September 17, 2021 at 3:23 pm
A lawsuit that challenges the taking of private land for the Mountain Valley Pipeline remains pending in an appeals court.
- Firefighters remember life of chief who donated his organson September 24, 2021 at 10:18 pm
On Monday, Gran was among Chief Duffus' family, loved ones, and other members of the fire department, to gather outside Chippenham Hospital. They joined representatives with LifeNetHealth to raise a "Donate Life" flag outside the hospital in his honor.
- Unemployed hospital worker desperate for help from the VECon September 24, 2021 at 9:38 pm
Denise Atkinson-Gary has been in limbo for almost a year and a half because the Virginia Employment Commission has not acted on her unemployment claim and even sent contradictory determinations about her eligibility.
- Utah 4th grader raises money for inclusive library bookson September 24, 2021 at 9:32 pm
A Provo, Utah elementary student has inspired her school to revamp its library, bringing in books never found on the shelves until now.