- Hurricane Sam expected to continue strengthening over the weekendon September 25, 2021 at 4:34 am
Tropical Storm Sam became a hurricane on Friday and is expected to strengthen throughout the weekend.
- Feeling more like fall in the coming dayson September 25, 2021 at 2:29 am
First Warning Weather
- New York newlyweds say, 'I do,' on U.S.-Canadian border, so bride's family can attendon September 24, 2021 at 10:38 pm
The bride's parents and grandmother can't attend wedding due to travel restrictions
- Man reunites with doctors who saved his life after cardiac arreston September 24, 2021 at 8:38 pm
Christopher Fennell was visiting his son, a pre-med student, when he went into cardiac arrest.
- Feed has no items.
- New York is the No. 3 least drought-ridden stateby Stacker on September 24, 2021 at 3:08 pm
NEW YORK STATE (STACKER) — Nearly one-third of Americans experienced a weather disaster this summer, giving them first-hand experience into a future of extreme hurricanes, wildfires, storms, and floods caused by global climate change. Data from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric […]
- Federal court filing seeks tuition aid for Vermonters in religious schoolsby Jolie Sherman on September 24, 2021 at 1:38 pm
Families in communities without a high school can receive financial assistance to attend another public or private school. However, the state has prohibited the funding for religious-affiliated schools.
- REPORT: Pandemic grants helped Vermont businesses bolster bottom lineby Devin Bates on September 24, 2021 at 1:27 pm
The majority of 57 Vermont businesses audited were more profitable in 2020 than the previous year, partly due to the COVID-19 Economic Recovery Grant Program.
- Vermont to start administering Pfizer booster shotsby Sara Rizzo on September 24, 2021 at 10:51 am
Vermont will be administering Pfizer booster shots starting September 24. Currently, Vermonters 80 years of age and older are eligible to schedule and receive boosters.