- HOME COOKING: A Visit to Silver Star Cafeby Ted Scheffler on September 24, 2021 at 11:08 am
Silver Star Cafe is a ski town bistro offering outstanding cuisine, friendly service, and a truly wonderful, laid back atmosphere and ambiance.
- Holystone Distilling Dinner at Oquirrhby Ted Scheffler on September 24, 2021 at 10:45 am
On Wednesday, September 29th starting at 7:00 p.m. Oquirrh restaurant will host Holystone Distilling for a special dinner as part of the @localfirstutah Savor The City series.
- Linguine with Pancetta and Clamsby Ted Scheffler on September 24, 2021 at 10:19 am
In this recipe linguine with white clam sauce meets carbonara, since it adds pancetta to the clam sauce giving it a slightly smoky flavor.
- Big Budah goes to Thanksgiving Point for return of Tulip Festivalon April 9, 2021 at 12:10 pm
Big Budah was in Lehi Friday morning to preview the return of Thanksgiving Point's Tulip Festival.
- USU emails students, faculty regarding sexual assault reportson February 20, 2021 at 12:59 pm
Friday night, Utah State University issued a safety alert to students and faculty, stating that "a number of fondling cases have been reported in the USU Logan campus community."The email went on to provide resources for those who may have been a victim of sexual assault. No additional information […]
- Our station is again available on Dishon August 31, 2020 at 3:33 pm
Scripps has reached an agreement with Dish, and all Scripps stations are back on the air for Dish subscribers. We apologize for the disruption in service our viewers experienced and thank them for their loyalty and patience through this period.
- Salt Lake faces Portland, looks to jump Timbers in standingson September 24, 2021 at 8:40 pm
A pair of teams looking to solidify their Western Conference playoff standing will meet Saturday when Real Salt Lake hits the road to face the Portland Timbers. Real Salt Lake (10-9-6, 36 points) enter in sixth place in the West and are on a two-game winning streak following a 1-0 victory over the […]
- Even Clippers can't provide timetable for Kawhi Leonard's returnon September 24, 2021 at 6:19 pm
The mystery over when Kawhi Leonard will return from a serious knee injury isn't something Los Angeles Clippers president of basketball operations Lawrence Frank can shed light on. Frank said "no one knows" the timetable for Leonard's return as the five-time All-Star forward continues his recovery […]
- Suellen Dixon Obituary (1942 - 2021) - Salt Lake City, UTon September 24, 2021 at 5:15 pm
Suellen Dixon Obituary (1942 - 2021) - Salt Lake City, UT - Deseret News Legacy.com
- Feed has no items.
- IN FOCUS Discussion: September's COVID-19 updateby Erik Nielsen on September 24, 2021 at 11:54 pm
SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4) - Vaccines dominated most of the COVID-19 headlines in September. The FDA awarded the first full COVID-19 vaccine approval to Pfizer. Pfizer then reported its vaccine is safe and effective in children ages 5 to 11. Just this week, a CDC advisory panel made a recommendation to […]
- Beehive Blitz - Week 7by Dana Greene on September 24, 2021 at 11:41 pm
High School Football Scores - Week 7 Timpview 62 Highland 22 Farmington 21 Roy 16 Davis 27 Fremont 24 Syracuse 17 Clearfield 0 Granger 29 Cyprus 28 Corner Canyon 38 Skyridge 23 Kearns 34 Hunter 3 Lone Peak 27 American Fork 21 Weber 24 Layton 20 Westlake 38 Pleasant Grove 21 West 42 Taylorsville 10 […]
- Utah approaching 3,000 total COVID-19 deathsby Jason Nguyen on September 24, 2021 at 11:17 pm
SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4) - Experts expect Utah to reach 3,000 total COVID-19 deaths at some point next week. Doctors say it's a sad reality because many of the deaths are preventable through vaccination. More than half a million Utahns have tested positive for the virus since the beginning of the […]
- High school football: Lone Peak powers past American Fork in thrilling victoryby Tom Ripplinger on September 25, 2021 at 1:11 am
Lone Peak began a difficult three-game stretch Friday night against American Fork, and the Knights started it off by keeping their Region 4 record unblemished with a 27-21 victory over the Cavemen. American Fork tested Lone Peak, as the Cavemen sought to avenge a loss to the Knights a season ago. […]
- High school football: Corner Canyon inches closer to history with 38-23 win over Skyridgeby Brennan Smith on September 25, 2021 at 12:34 am
Corner Canyon’s Harrison Taggart celebrates a stop during a high school football game at Corner Canyon in Draper on Friday, Sept. 24, 2021. Corner Canyon won 38-23. | Scott G Winterton, Deseret News Jett Meine planted his foot and charged to the sideline, beating the single coverage in […]
- High school football: Bingham sends statement with big win over Mountain Ridgeby Tommy Bailey on September 25, 2021 at 12:10 am
Bingham’s Maddax Peck runs for a touchdown in a high school football game against Mountain Ridge at Bingham High School in South Jordan on Friday, Sept. 24, 2021. Bingham won 45-14. | Kristin Murphy, Deseret News In a somewhat surprising outcome, the Bingham Miners gave the Mountain Ridge […]
- Corner Canyon inches closer to state record in consecutive wins with victory over Skyridgeby Alex Vejar on September 25, 2021 at 12:48 am
The Corner Canyon High School football team beat the Skyridge Falcons, 38-23, for their 47th straight win as a program.
- Utah Jazz’s Jordan Clarkson becomes a viral sensation for interview gone wrongby Eric Walden on September 24, 2021 at 9:22 pm
Utah Jazz guard Jordan Clarkson took part in a man-on-the-street type interview done by Salt Lake City station KUTV about Jazz fandom, without the interviewer knowing who he was.
- Utah National Guard soldier drowns in training exerciseby Jordan Miller, Kolbie Peterson on September 24, 2021 at 8:42 pm
A National Guard soldier from Utah died Tuesday during a training exercise on Tuesday at Fort Campbell, Kentucky.
- Obituary for Wayne Schreck Sron September 24, 2021 at 7:16 pm
Wayne Schreck Sr September 3, 1943 – September 9, 2021 Wayne Conrad Schreck Sr., 78, of Park City, Utah, passed away on September 9, 2021 surrounded by his three children. Wayne was born in Grosse...
- Park City Mountain Resort to expand two lifts next yearby Alexander Cramer firstname.lastname@example.org on September 24, 2021 at 2:31 pm
Vail Resorts announced two lift expansions for Park City Mountain Resort set to take place next summer. The Silverlode Express and Eagle lift are to be expanded, with the latter slated to be realigned to end near the top of the King Con Express, changing access from the PCMR base.
- Board receives no public comment at hearing about $79 million bondby Jeff Dempsey email@example.com on September 24, 2021 at 2:09 pm
The Park City School District offices were inadvertently locked, but security footage was reviewed and the only two community members who showed up were let in and joined in an informal chat with Board of Education members and staff.