- PD: 3 injured in possible road rage incident in Murfreesboroby Joseph Wenzel, Digital Content Manager on September 24, 2021 at 10:17 pm
Police are investigating a possible road rage incident that left three people injured in Murfreesboro on Friday evening.
- Decorative light at Gulch catches on fireby Joseph Wenzel, Digital Content Manager on September 24, 2021 at 9:26 pm
A decorative light near the Gulch caught on fire on Friday evening.
- 4 Your Community: Shan Foster shares his journey from the hardwood to helpingby Marius Payton on September 24, 2021 at 9:08 pm
He is known as Vanderbilt's all-time basketball scoring leader. Shan Foster is now making a bigger splash in the community as a leader in the push against domestic violence.
- Man seen standing on roof during Collierville Kroger shooting speaks outby Luke Jones on September 24, 2021 at 9:31 pm
MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- The man seen standing on the roof during the deadly mass shooting at a Collierville Kroger is speaking out on his experience. Andre Barlow was trapped on the roof of the Kroger Thursday as bullets flew in the store below. Barlow, who works for a third-party contractor, was there […]
- Collierville vice mayor talks about losing friend in Kroger mass shootingby Melissa Moon on September 24, 2021 at 9:10 pm
COLLIERVILLE, Tenn. -- Collierville's mayor was out of town when a gunman opened fire inside the Kroger on Byhalia Road Thursday. Alderman and Vice Mayor Maureen Fraser jumped into action to help, but before she got to the scene, she learned a dear friend was among the casualties. "The son told me […]
- Collierville Kroger shooting: What we know about Uk Thangby April Thompson on September 24, 2021 at 4:54 pm
COLLIERVILLE, Tenn. — Uk Thang, 29, was identified as the gunman at the Collierville Kroger shooting. Police say he took his life as police closed in a few minutes after the shooting began. Police confirmed his identify Friday without saying his name, instead holding up the written words on a […]
- 10Sports Blitz: Check out scores and highlights from week 6on September 24, 2021 at 10:44 pm
The 10Sports Blitz brings you scores and highlight clips from week six of high school football.
- KCS Superintendent: All Knox County students, visitors and employees must wear face masks starting Mondayon September 24, 2021 at 9:17 pm
Senior U.S. District Court Judge Ronnie Greer put down his order Friday.
- Why is my child tax credit less this month?on September 24, 2021 at 8:08 pm
The IRS explained Friday why some September child tax credit payments may be less and why some payments went out late.
- Federal funds trigger new type of budget season for city and countyby email@example.com (Bill Dries) on September 25, 2021 at 4:00 am
The Memphis City Council and Shelby County Commission are already getting requests from groups that want a share of the money.
- 'Behind The Headlines' talks education, pipelinesby firstname.lastname@example.org (Bill Dries) on September 25, 2021 at 4:00 am
The WKNO Channel 10 program features a reporters’ roundtable discussion on a variety of topics, including passage of the first of three city ordinances out of the controversy over the Byhalia Connection crude oil pipeline project.
- Friday prep report: MUS wallops Ridgeway as receiver sets recordby email@example.com (John Varlas) on September 25, 2021 at 1:48 am
Mac Owen establishes new Owls standard with four touchdown grabs.
- Clarksville asks state to fund I-24 widening projecton September 24, 2021 at 8:31 pm
Could a change be coming to one of Middle Tennessee's most heavily traveled roadways?
- Metro Public Health begins offering Pfizer booster vaccineson September 24, 2021 at 5:14 pm
Starting Friday, Metro Nashville Public Health began offering Pfizer booster vaccines to those who qualify. Tanya Gray was one of the first to take advantage of the opportunity.
- Veteran copes with PTSD by quilting for fellow vetson September 24, 2021 at 4:34 pm
Each morning on the Tennessee Army National Guard base in Symrna, traditions are woven into every part of life. So much so, the soldiers know each chant and song by heart.
- Police: Men steal car in East Nashville, use it to commit at least three other robberiesby Chelsea Beimfohr on September 24, 2021 at 10:36 pm
A Nashville woman told News 2 she was robbed at gunpoint near the Lipstick Lounge in East Nashville Sunday night.
- Nashville woman describes moment a gun was waved in her direction on the interstateby Mye Owens on September 24, 2021 at 10:26 pm
So far this year, police have reported nearly 20 cases of road rage in Middle Tennessee.
- Murfreesboro police: Possible road rage incident sends 3 people to hospitalby Nikki McGee on September 24, 2021 at 10:25 pm
Murfreesboro police are investigating a possible road rage incident involving a motorcyclist and SUV that injured several people.