- سينا وساشا يدمران الجميع لأجل سمرسلام – WWE توب 5on August 1, 2021 at 12:39 pm
سينا وساشا يدمران الجميع لأجل سمرسلام – WWE توب 5
- Jeff Hardy vs. The Great Khali: SmackDown, Aug. 1, 2008 (Full Match)on August 1, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Jeff Hardy vs. The Great Khali: SmackDown, Aug. 1, 2008 (Full Match)
- Megan Thee Stallion met with Bianca Belair prior to Lollapaloozaon August 1, 2021 at 11:14 am
Prior to Lollapalooza, Grammy Award winning rapping sensation Megan Thee Stallion met with SmackDown Women's Champion Bianca Belair.
- Bobby Portis joins the The New Day in the ring at a WWE Supershowon August 1, 2021 at 9:07 am
Bobby Portis joins the The New Day in the ring at a WWE Supershow
- Ocon wins chaotic Hungarian GP, Hamilton takes F1 leadon August 1, 2021 at 3:00 pm
Frenchman Esteban Ocon won a chaotic Hungarian Grand Prix while Lewis Hamilton finished third to take the Formula One championship lead from Max Verstappen
- Settled: High-jump friends elect double gold over jump-offon August 1, 2021 at 2:52 pm
Mutaz Barshim of Qatar and Gianmarco Tamberi of Italy tied for the gold medal in the men’s high jump at the Tokyo Games
- Gavins wins at Ballymena, Anannarukarn tops women's eventon August 1, 2021 at 2:38 pm
England’s Daniel Gavins has overturned a seven-shot deficit to claim his first European Tour title at the World Invitational
- After time off, Nadal back in action with Washington debuton August 1, 2021 at 2:05 pm
Rafael Nadal is back after missing Wimbledon and the Tokyo Olympics with a previously undisclosed foot problem
- Italians Stun Even Themselves in 100 Meters and High Jumpby Scott Cacciola on August 1, 2021 at 3:00 pm
Lamont Marcell Jacobs won the men’s 100 meters and Gianmarco Tamberi shared gold in the high jump a day after discussing how improbable it would be if they won.
- Olympics Live Updates: Lamont Marcell Jacobs of Italy Sprints to Gold in the 100-Meter Dashby The New York Times on August 1, 2021 at 2:58 pm
Rebeca Andrade won the vault and Nina Derwael the uneven bars in women’s gymnastics. And a Belarusian sprinter is seeking refuge in Japan after criticizing her coaches.
- Simone Biles Withdraws From Floor Final; Jennifer Gadirova Will Replace Herby Juliet Macur on August 1, 2021 at 2:07 pm
That leaves one event left for her at the Tokyo Games — if she chooses to compete.
- Rebeca Andrade of Brazil Wins Women's Vault Gold in Gymnasticsby Juliet Macur on August 1, 2021 at 2:04 pm
MyKayla Skinner of the United States finished second for the silver medal. Yeo Seo-jeong won bronze for South Korea.
- NFL training camp updates: Super Bowl champ Buccaneers on field, Lions Olympic watch party, moreon August 1, 2021 at 3:56 pm
All 32 NFL teams are on the field Saturday and we are covering it live. Tom Brady and Tampa Bay start their quest to win back-to-back titles.
- Italy's Jacobs claims surprising gold in 100mon August 1, 2021 at 3:16 pm
Lamont Marcell Jacobs won the men's Olympic 100-meter race Sunday night, crossing the line in 9.8 seconds to bring the sprint gold to Italy for the first time.
- Ready to 'get to work,' Fleury to join Blackhawkson August 1, 2021 at 3:16 pm
Reigning Vezina Trophy winner Marc-Andre Fleury, who pondered retirement, will join the Blackhawks after all, telling the fan base Sunday on social media that he's "in" and that he is set to "get to work" following his trade from Vegas last month.
- Free agency, Olympics collide for Fournier, Batumon August 1, 2021 at 3:16 pm
Basketball and business are about to mix in a way players have never experienced as the quarterfinals of the Olympic men's tournament arrives on the same day free agency opens in the NBA.
- San Pedro tops teams to watch in City Section footballby LA Times on August 1, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Here's a preseason top 10 for City Section football teams heading into the 2021 season.
- Penn State football adds Philly four-star LB to Class of 2022by Nittany Lions Wire on August 1, 2021 at 11:04 am
Penn State added a four-star linebacker from Philly to its amazing Class of 2022 on Saturday
- Penn State in top four for Class of 2023 four-star tight endby Nittany Lions Wire on August 1, 2021 at 9:35 am
Penn State is in the top four for a coveted four-star tight end in the Class of 2023
- Penn State football’s season-opening results since 2000by Nittany Lions Wire on August 1, 2021 at 8:16 am
Let's take a look at every Penn State football season opener since 2000.
- Dolphins co-OC George Godsey tests positive for COVID-19by Myles Simmons on August 1, 2021 at 1:58 pm
The Dolphins will be without one of their key coaches for a stretch of training camp. Per ESPN’s Adam Schefter, Miami’s co-offensive coordinator and tight ends coach George Godsey has tested positive for COVID-19 and was sent home to isolate. […]
- Report: Carson Wentz will rest, will not have immediate surgeryby Josh Alper on August 1, 2021 at 1:45 pm
The big question in Indianapolis is when quarterback Carson Wentz will be able to get back on the field after suffering a foot injury and the answer may not be known for a while. Word from the team on Saturday was that there’s no timetable and Ian […]
- Bruce Arians: Bucs will be 92 percent vaccinated by August 13, close to 100 percent by seasonby Michael David Smith on August 1, 2021 at 1:34 pm
Bruce Arians has no doubt that the Buccaneers will get their players vaccinated by the time the season starts. Arians said the Bucs will be at 92 percent fully vaccinated by August 13. That suggests that a significant number of Buccaneers players […]
- Chargers sign KJ Costelloby Josh Alper on August 1, 2021 at 1:28 pm
A fourth quarterback has been added to the Chargers roster. The team announced the signing of KJ Costello on Sunday. Costello went undrafted this year after finishing his collegiate years at Mississippi State. Costello spent his first three college […]
- 7/29 AM newsletterby Shanna McCarriston on August 1, 2021 at 2:46 pm
- USMNT vs. Mexico: Gold Cup final live stream, TV channel, how to watch online, news, odds, start timeby Roger Gonzalez on August 1, 2021 at 2:43 pm
Mexico are going for back-to-back titles while the U.S. are looking for a second summer trophy
- Austin emerges as possible relocation spot for Bills amid new Orchard Park stadium negotiations, per reportby Tyler Sullivan on August 1, 2021 at 2:28 pm
The club is proposing a billion stadium in Orchard Park funded by the taxpayers
- Jordan Mailata the early leader in Eagles' left tackle competition; Nick Sirianni gives Andre Dillard updateby Jeff Kerr on August 1, 2021 at 2:24 pm
Mailata is the early leader in the clubhouse over Dillard through the first few days of camp
- Transfer Tracker: The top 100 transfers from the 2020-21 offseasonby Mike Farrell, Rivals National Columnist on August 1, 2021 at 10:10 am
Tennessee transfer Henry To'o To'o should have an immediate impact on the Crimson Tide defense.
- Big Ten Week: Top NFL Draft prospectsby Mike Farrell, Rivals National Columnist on August 1, 2021 at 8:36 am
Penn State's Rasheed Walker could be one of the first offensive linemen selected in the 2022 NFL Draft.
- Big Ten Week: Five impact newcomers from the transfer portalby Mike Farrell, Rivals National Columnist on July 31, 2021 at 8:35 am
Wake Forest transfer Kenneth Walker should make an immediate impact at Michigan State.
- Sting Factor: Jacoby Mathews' decommitment from LSUby Adam Gorney, National Recruiting Director on July 31, 2021 at 8:14 am
Five-star safety Jacoby Mathews decommitted from LSU on Friday.
- Why Chelsea's Christian Pulisic played at wingback vs. Arsenal: Thomas Tuchel explainsby Sporting News on August 1, 2021 at 2:25 pm
The American star played in a different position in a preseason match against London rivals Arsenal on Sunday
- USWNT vs. Canada: Time, channel, TV, stream to watch Olympic women's soccer semifinalby Sporting News on August 1, 2021 at 12:23 pm
The U.S. women's national team will face Canada in the semifinals of the 2021 Olympics. The last time that happened was 2012 and the USA prevailed in a wild 4-3 extra-time finish.
- Men's Olympic basketball quarterfinals: Complete schedule for the entire tournament bracketby Jacob Camenker on August 1, 2021 at 12:20 pm
Here's how to watch the Olympic men's basketball tournament as Team USA looks to win its fourth straight gold medal.
- USA Olympic basketball bracket: Americans draw Spain in quarterfinals on path to medalby Jacob Camenker on August 1, 2021 at 10:37 am
Team USA will have to get through Spain if they want a shot at a medal during the 2021 Olympics.
- Traded goaltender Marc-Andre Fleury will play for Chicago Blackhawksby USA TODAY Sports on August 1, 2021 at 2:31 pm
Marc-Andre Fleury spent the last four seasons with the Vegas Golden Knights. He talked over trade with his family, and they'll join him in Chicago.
- 2020 Olympics betting: Your guide to the women's soccer semifinalsby Yahoo Sports on August 1, 2021 at 2:25 pm
Can the United States and Sweden both advance as favorites?
- Former Cub Kris Bryant: Staying with Giants long-term ‘enticing’by NBC Sports Chicago on August 1, 2021 at 2:20 pm
Kris Bryant made his Giants debut on Sunday, after the Cubs traded him at the deadline.
- Tokyo Olympics Men's Basketball Knockout Bracket Set, U.S. to Face Spainby NBC Sports Philadelphia on August 1, 2021 at 1:42 pm
Mens basketball group play wrapped up on Sunday, and the knockout bracket quarterfinal matchups are officially set.
- Report: Heat decline Andre Iguodala's $15M team option, retain Goran Dragić's optionby Daniela Perez on August 1, 2021 at 2:52 pm
The Heat declined the $15 million team option on the forward, but picked up Dragić's $19.4 team option for the 2021–22 season.
- Lamont Jacobs Gets Comfortable With The Title 'World's Fastest Man' After Winning 100-Meter Goldby Michael Rosenberg on August 1, 2021 at 12:18 pm
The end of the Usain Bolt era brought an unlikely Italian to center stage. The only thing Jacobs has to say to the doubters: he was one of them, too.
- Report: Mets Don't Plan on Signing First-Round Pick Kumar Rocker by Deadlineby Marcus Krum on August 1, 2021 at 12:10 pm
New York isn't expected to reach an agreement with its first-round draft pick after a physical revealed arm health concerns.
- U.S. Gymnast MyKayla Skinner Wins Unexpected Silver Medal in Tokyoby Stephanie Apstein on August 1, 2021 at 9:32 am
The 24-year-old went from retired gymnast to Olympic medalist within a few days in Tokyo, vaulting her way to the podium in Simone Biles's absence.
- Doubles Kicks Off Action at PDGA Pro Masters Worldsby Hayden Henry on July 31, 2021 at 10:25 pm
Philo Brathwaite and David Feldberg took the win in the MP40 division on Saturday. Photo: PDGA Media It’s safe to say that Philo Brathwaite’s debut in the Masters division went well.Image:
- Wysocki Lights Out in Preserve Opener, Tattar Keeps Momentumby Anonymous on July 31, 2021 at 9:11 am
Ricky Wysocki finishes the round as the leader at -15, with a total of 13 birdies and finishing off with an Eagle on Hole 18. Photo: DGPT (Recap via Disc Golf Pro Tour)Image:
- How to Watch the DGPT - Preserve Championshipsby Anonymous on July 29, 2021 at 6:08 pm
Cale Leiviska, Prodigy Co-founder and Disc Golf course designer designed the course for this year’s Preserve Championship. Photo: DGPT (Preview via Disc Golf Pro Tour)Image:
- Tattar Seizes Moment, McMahon Repeats at DGLOby Hayden Henry on July 26, 2021 at 1:23 pm
Kristin Tattar battled past Paige Pierce for her first Elite Series win of 2021. Photo: Brittany Dickerson / DGPT Kristin Tattar had been waiting on, working toward and dreaming about the moment.Image:
- Aaron Rodgers reveals sleeper Packers fans should be amped forby Braulio Perez on August 1, 2021 at 2:45 pm
Over at training camp for the Green Bay Packers, quarterback Aaron Rodgers said that center Josh Myers has really been impressing him. With Aaron Rodgers back in business for the Green Bay Packers, things are once again going smoothly for the NFC […]
- Bayern Munich boss Julian Nagelsmann gives Manchester United bad newsby Rucker Haringey on August 1, 2021 at 2:30 pm
Manchester United want Leon Goretzka to become a fixture in their midfield, but Bayern have no intention of letting the classy player leave. The potential departure of Paul Pogba has Manchester United eyeing a variety of possible midfield […]
- Marc Andre-Fleury will play for the Blackhawks rather than retireby Brad Berreman on August 1, 2021 at 2:07 pm
After some immediate hesitation after a surprising trade, Marc-Andre Fleury will indeed join the Chicago Blackhawks. Among the moves to cross the NHL transaction wire last week, the Vegas Golden Knights trade of goaltender Marc-Andre Fleury to the […]
- Blue Jays taping Vladimir Guerrero Jr to the bench is priceless (Photo)by Braulio Perez on August 1, 2021 at 1:48 pm
Vladimir Guerrero Jr. is enjoying a day off for the Toronto Blue Jays and his teammates are having a blast with him in the dugout. For the Toronto Blue Jays, even when superstar slugger Vladimir Guerrero Jr. isn’t in the lineup, he still finds a […]
- Belarus Olympics: Krystsina Tsimanouskaya refuses 'forced' flight homeon August 1, 2021 at 2:16 pm
Krystsina Tsimanouskaya says she fears for her safety as Belarus orders her home for complaining about coaches.
- Lions prop Sinckler cited for 'bite' during second Teston August 1, 2021 at 1:37 pm
British and Irish Lions prop Kyle Sinckler is cited for an alleged bite during Saturday's second Test defeat by South Africa.
- Barcelona new boy Yusuf Demir determined to stick with Koeman’s senior starson August 1, 2021 at 9:25 am
Ambitious Barcelona new boy Yusuf Demir has declared his early weeks have been “a dream come true” and he’s determined to “stay with the first team”. Demir, 18, last month inked a season-long-loan switch – with a €10 million permanent […]
- Social Knockout – the cryptocurrency event that made history at Coca Cola Arena in Dubaion August 1, 2021 at 6:21 am
Over the weekend, history was made in Dubai’s iconic Coca-Cola Arena as Social Knockout – the world’s first cryptocurrency event put on an unforgettable event for thousands of fans, including boxing fans, followers of social media influencers, […]
- Ronaldinho wants Messi to stay and Barcelona to retire his No10 shirton July 27, 2021 at 4:15 am
Lionel Messi remains a free agent while Barcelona work to free up the funds to register him as part of their squad. Ronaldinho is among the Blaugrana fans eager to see his former team-mate sign on the dotted line. The Brazilian has also suggested […]
- Depay gets debut goal as Barcelona maintain perfect pre-season recordon July 25, 2021 at 3:22 am
Barcelona head coach Ronald Koeman declared “it’s all positive” after a second friendly win in succession was secured and new addition Memphis Depay netted on debut. Goals from Gerard Pique, Rey Manaj and Depay – the Netherlands forward […]
- WWE’s release of Bray Wyatt may be its most confusing yetby Sam Fels on August 1, 2021 at 2:41 pm
News of WWE releasing a hyper-talented performer who had been underused, or misused altogether, has become so commonplace in recent times that it’s no longer surprising. Just in the past two months we’ve seen Aleister Black (now Malakai Black), Ruby Riott, Braun Strowman, Mickie James, Andrade, […]
- Sharing a gold medal might be the smartest move everby Donovan Dooley on August 1, 2021 at 2:24 pm
You know what they say, teamwork makes the dream work.Read more...
- Team USA’s road to gold won’t be easyby Donovan Dooley on August 1, 2021 at 12:39 pm
It’s win or go home for the United States men’s basketball team now. Read more...
- All they had to do was check ClevelandGuardians.com and they didn’t do itby Sam Fels on August 1, 2021 at 11:33 am
Obviously, a lot went into Cleveland’s MLB team changing their name. They had to sift through all the suggestions, get some sense of what fans would like and what would be manageable, and then worry about logos and the like. More goes into this at the highest level that you or I can think of, or […]