- Nesi's Notes: Sept. 25by Ted Nesi on September 25, 2021 at 3:00 am
Your weekend briefing on local politics and more.
- Man shot in the chest in Providence; police searching for suspectby Sarah Doiron on September 24, 2021 at 10:48 pm
Police are investigating after a man was shot in Providence Friday night, according to authorities.
- Police: Man searching for mushrooms likely killed by fallen tree limbby Sarah Doiron on September 24, 2021 at 9:38 pm
An investigation is underway after a 78-year-old man was found dead in the woods Friday night, according to the Rhode Island State Police.
- School Committee Livestream Returning Soonby Joe Siegel on September 24, 2021 at 9:15 am
WARWICK, RI — The Warwick School Committee Livestream will be returning in the future,Committee Chair Judy Cobden says. Cobden said the Sept. 14 meeting was not live-streamed on the Committee’s
- Warwick Weekend: Car Shows, LEGO Builds, Artby Liz Taurasi on September 24, 2021 at 8:47 am
WARWICK, RI— It’s officially fall, making it one of the best times of the year to get outside and have some fun with the Warwick Weekend roundup. This weekend is
- Council OKs 2907 Post Road Zone Change for Multi-Family Unitsby Rob Borkowski on September 23, 2021 at 12:58 am
WARWICK, RI — The Warwick City Council held a public hearing Monday night on the Law Office of Joe Shekarchi’s request for a zoning change at 2907 Post Road allowing
- These are America's 10 most expensive states to live inon July 15, 2021 at 9:28 am
Prices are rising for goods and services as the U.S. confronts its most serious inflation in decades. These most expensive states to live in had a head start.
- These are America's 10 worst states for infrastructureon July 14, 2021 at 9:24 am
America's infrastructure, from roads to bridges, power and broadband internet, is in bad shape in many states. But the following states rank as the worst.
- Top States For Business: Rhode Islandon July 13, 2021 at 6:55 am
The Ocean State has been a leader in COVID-19 testing. But it is navigating some rough fiscal seas.
- Brown Drops Ivy League Opener to Harvardby Ian Steele on September 24, 2021 at 11:19 pm
Aaron Shampklin and Sone Ntoh rushed for two touchdowns apiece en route to a 49-17 win over Brown in their Ivy League opener. A crowd of 20,748 was on hand to watch Crimson coach Tim Murphy earn his 180th Ivy League win, surpassing Yale’s Carmen Cozza (1965-96) for most coaching wins in the Ivy. […]
- Case Wins South Coast Conference Thriller On 93 Yard Touchdownby Ian Steele on September 24, 2021 at 11:17 pm
Case 26, Seekonk 21 Categories: Sports
- Durfee Hilltoppers High-Step Way To Winby Ian Steele on September 24, 2021 at 11:16 pm
Durfee 34, Somerset Berkely 14 Categories: Sports
- Spectator Opportunities for 12 Metre North Americansby Community Submission on September 24, 2021 at 2:23 pm
Harry H. Anderson Memorial Pursuit Race WHO: Teams aboard eight historic 12 Metre yachts WHAT: Harry H. Anderson […]
- Embrace Home Loans Donates Masks to Rhode Island Schoolsby Community Submission on September 22, 2021 at 4:07 pm
Embrace Home Loans has donated 10,000 facial masks to public schools on Aquidneck Island, where the company is headquartered. This is the second […]
- Knives seized at MHSby Jake Cathers on September 17, 2021 at 3:08 pm
Officials at Middletown High School confiscated multiple knives from students over the last few days. The students have been suspended and the […]