- Third-ranked Moorhead rallies from 10 down at the half to edge Alexandria on homecomingby firstname.lastname@example.org (Eric Morken) on September 24, 2021 at 11:32 pm
The Cardinals made strides in many areas, but the Spuds got a special teams and defensive touchdown in addition to a big night on the ground from Jamal Dixon on the way to a 37-31 win.
- Colts' Carson Wentz practices, game-time decision vs. Titansby Field Level Media on September 24, 2021 at 11:24 pm
Former Bison QB injured both ankles in Indianapolis' loss to the LA Rams last Sunday.
- Friday's scoreboardby Forum staff on September 24, 2021 at 11:14 pm
Local and regional scores and results
- Visiting the 9/11 Memorial: An unforgettable experienceby BRUCE R. MILLER email@example.com on September 11, 2021 at 9:00 pm
A visit to the 9/11 Memorial Museum in New York's Financial District would be a refresher lesson – a look at history from a distance – I told myself.
- Disability and fixed bus route revisions proposedby LEANN ECKROTH Bismarck Tribune on June 13, 2016 at 5:00 pm
Ridership and hours of local para-transit and senior bus service could be reduced by Sept. 1.
- Airports prepare to handle additional passengersby MARIA BECKER Bismarck Tribune on March 13, 2016 at 4:00 pm
In the years to come, North Dakota’s airports will see changes aimed at accommodating increasing numbers of travelers.
- Downtown may become hub to public transportationby FAITH HARRON Bismarck Tribune on March 13, 2016 at 2:00 pm
While Bismarck’s rush hour may be no longer than a half hour, slow-moving traffic, jostling for parking space and fender-benders as the result of icy roads are not uncommon occurrences.
- Society needs to choose another pathby KIMBER GARREY South Central High School on March 13, 2016 at 12:15 pm
We all wonder what society is going to be like in five, 10, even 20 years from now. What expectations do I have for society throughout my lifetime?
- UND Hockey Coach Brad Berry Preview Upcoming Seasonby Nick Couzin on September 24, 2021 at 10:43 pm
GRAND FORKS, N.D — North Dakota Hockey held its media day earlier this week. KVRR’s Nick Couzin had the chance to talk with head coach Brad Berry and preview the upcoming season. Categories: College, KVRR Sports Extra, Top Sports Headlines Tags: Brad Berry, NCHC, NCHC Hockey, North Dakota […]
- Play of the Week Nominees: September 24by Nick Couzin on September 24, 2021 at 10:35 pm
FARGO, N.D — For the first time this fall both DJ Colter High School Play of the Week nominees come from across the red river in Minnesota from last Friday’s DGF and Barnesville’s games. First up, its Barnesville at home taking on pelican rapids and using it to their advantage early Cameron […]
- H.S. Football Roundup: Shanley, West Fargo, Kindred, Fargo North, DGF, West Central-Ashby All Winby Nick Couzin on September 24, 2021 at 10:27 pm
FARGO, N.D — A busy week five of high school football in both North Dakota and Minnesota. In Fargo, Shanley gets the 33-13 over old 11B rival Jamestown. West Fargo takes down Fargo South 42-3 on the road. Fargo North puts up 42 at home against Grand Forks Red River. Kindred shutouts Oak Grove […]