- HPD Renews Search For Missing Kona Manby Max Dible on April 22, 2021 at 9:56 pm
Police ask anyone with information to contact the department's non-emergency line immediately.
- DLIR Issues ‘Urgent’ Message on New Unemployment Scamby Max Dible on April 22, 2021 at 8:30 pm
If you have clicked on these links and provided personal information, your UI account may have been compromised.
- KPD Shares Details on Mysterious Incident Involving Projectile, Rental Carby Max Dible on April 22, 2021 at 7:25 pm
On Thursday, April 22, KPD reached out with some clarifying information from the investigation.
- What It Means For The U.S. To Call The Atrocities Against Armenians Genocideon April 23, 2021 at 7:11 am
Editor's note: A previous version of this story, written by Krishnadev Calamur in Washington, was published on April 24, 2015, with the headline: A Century After Atrocities Against Armenians, An Unresolved Wound . Peter Kenyon, reporting from Istanbul, wrote this update to reflect developments […]
- Health Panel's Emergency Meeting Considers Status Of J&J Vaccineby Selena Simmons-Duffin on April 23, 2021 at 6:16 am
Copyright 2021 NPR. To see more, visit https://www.npr.org.
- SpaceX Rocket Launches With Astronauts Aboardby Geoff Brumfiel on April 23, 2021 at 5:21 am
A SpaceX rocket lifted off from Florida early Friday morning on what is becoming a routine mission, carrying four astronauts to the International Space Station. The company's Falcon 9 rocket lifted off from the Kennedy Space Center just before 6:00AM EDT, topped with a Crew Dragon capsule. Aboard […]
- Foodie Finds: Discover the newest eateries in Ward Villageby HONOLULU Advertising Staff on April 22, 2021 at 4:13 pm
This dynamic neighborhood offers some of the most mouthwatering globally inspired cuisine you can find here in Honolulu. The post Foodie Finds: Discover the newest eateries in Ward Village appeared first on Honolulu Magazine.
- What You’ll Find in 3 Local Eco-Focused Shops in Hawai‘iby Christi Young on April 22, 2021 at 2:44 pm
It’s Earth Month people, so schedule a visit to the new crop of neighborhood stores featuring sustainable and ethically sourced items for the ultimate guilt-free shopping spree. The post What You’ll Find in 3 Local Eco-Focused Shops in Hawai‘i appeared first on Honolulu Magazine.
- Here’s a Smooth New Filipino Rum that Tastes of Pineapple, Banana and Caramelby Martha Cheng on April 22, 2021 at 2:24 pm
A second-generation distiller aims to brings modernness and fun to the drink scene with Kasama Rum. The post Here’s a Smooth New Filipino Rum that Tastes of Pineapple, Banana and Caramel appeared first on Honolulu Magazine.
- Honolulu DPP changes permitting process amid bribery investigationby Max Rodriguez on April 23, 2021 at 3:18 am
A federal investigation prompted Honolulu's Department of Planning and Permitting (DPP) to make some changes to provide more transparency in its permit processes, an industry expert said this is a much-needed change.
- Budget cuts slated for Hawaii Tourism Authority as lawmakers look to reorganize departmenton April 23, 2021 at 3:05 am
HONOLULU (KHON2) - Major budget cuts are slated for the Hawaii Tourism Authority as lawmakers look to reorganize the department. [Hawaii’s Breaking News–Download the FREE KHON2 app for iOS or Android] After much back and forth, lawmakers agreed on a bill that would cut HTA's budget from $79 […]
- Empoweredby Web Staff on April 23, 2021 at 2:22 am