- Cherry Creek pulls away from Regis Jesuit in 34-14 win as young team takes “big step”by Chase Howell on September 24, 2021 at 11:21 pm
The No. 2 ranked Cherry Creek Bruins showed why they’re a threat to three-peat in Class 5A even with a young team after dropping fifth-ranked Regis Jesuit 34-14 at Kellogg Stadium.
- Rockies clinch another losing season, while power-hitting Giants win 100th gameby Patrick Saunders on September 24, 2021 at 10:28 pm
The Rockies were hoping to play David to the Giants' Goliath. The Dodgers were hoping so, too.
- Littleton officer shooting suspect taken into custodyby Blayke Roznowski on September 24, 2021 at 10:21 pm
The Brighton Police Department is responding to a report of a barricaded subject near S. 27th Avenue and Bromley Lane.
- Colorado high school football: How CHSAANow Top 10 teams fared in Week 5by Matt Schubert on September 24, 2021 at 9:36 pm
A look at how the top teams in Class 5A, 4A and 3A fared in Week 5 of Colorado high school football.
- Be patient when ordering Colorado’s free at-home COVID tests, state health department saysby Meg Wingerter on September 24, 2021 at 8:30 pm
Because of high demand, Coloradans who order free at-home COVID-19 testing kits through the state might have to wait up to two weeks for confirmation they're in the program, the state health department said Friday.
- Denver DA won’t charge Tay Anderson, records show school board spent $190,000 on investigationby Noelle Phillips on September 24, 2021 at 8:16 pm
Denver’s district attorney this week declined to file criminal charges against Tay Anderson as documents show Denver Public Schools spent more than $190,000 on its investigation that did not substantiate sexual assault allegations against the […]
- Former officer, Fraternal Order of Police weigh in on actions of Aurora police officers in traffic stopby Rogelio Mares on September 25, 2021 at 1:09 am
The man involved in a violent arrest caught on camera in Aurora spoke out on Friday.
- Giants top Rockies 7-2 for 100th win, hold onto NL West leadby Associated Press on September 25, 2021 at 12:51 am
Mike Yastrzemski hit a three-run homer, one of four long balls by San Francisco, and the NL West-leading Giants beat the Colorado Rockies 7-2 to become the season's first 100-win team.
- Trucking industry works with state to make roads saferby Shaul Turner on September 25, 2021 at 12:48 am
The trial against the driver in a deadly truck crash on Interstate 70 that occurred on April 25, 2019 begins this month.
- 'It's not an order of the mayor,' Denver officials listed in lawsuit respondby Courtney Fromm on September 25, 2021 at 12:39 am
Multiple police officers with the Denver Police Department filed a lawsuit Thursday against the mandatory vaccination of city employees.
- Independent Redistricting Committee proposes amendments to latest mapby Gabrielle Franklin on September 24, 2021 at 11:39 pm
Time is running out for the state's redistricting commission to settle on a congressional map.
- Suspect in Littleton officer shooting in custody, no injuriesby Colleen Flynn on September 24, 2021 at 9:08 pm
Police are attempting negotiations with someone who is barricaded inside a location at 27th Avenue and Bromley Lane.
- Cheyenne County sheriff arrested on DUI, harassment charges, officials sayon September 24, 2021 at 11:35 pm
The Cheyenne County sheriff was arrested on charges of harassment and driving under the influence, the Kit Carson Sheriff's Office confirmed Friday.
- Boulder County COVID-19 transmission remains high despite indoor mask mandateon September 24, 2021 at 10:08 pm
Expect to see signs on window displays about Boulder County's indoor mask mandate for a while longer.
- Footage shows Aurora officers tackling, using Taser on manon September 24, 2021 at 9:25 pm
An Aurora Police officer has been placed on paid administrative leave following the release of body camera footage showing a traffic stop that turned violent.
- Littleton officer shooting suspect taken into custodyon September 24, 2021 at 8:54 pm
The Brighton Police Department says the man suspected of shooting a Littleton police officer on Monday was taken into custody after barricading himself inside a house on S. 27th Avenue near Bromley Lane.
- Sick father travels to Colorado for daughter's big dayon September 24, 2021 at 6:56 pm
An ill father from Texas traveled 800 miles on the road to make it in time for his daughter's wedding. But first, a mandatory trip to the hospital was needed.
- Winter Park targets long-term rentals for housing solutionon September 24, 2021 at 6:36 pm
Like other mountain communities, Winter Park is facing a home affordability crisis that has been exacerbated by COVID. The town is also moving forward with an emergency ordinance to incentivize property owners to convert their short-term rentals […]
- Boulder County cone zones for Sept. 26-Oct. 1by Annie Mehl on September 24, 2021 at 10:30 pm
Pearl Street and Mapleton Avenue: 30th Street has intermittent lane closures in the northbound right lane. The lane closure is between Pearl and Mapleton. Traffic is being directed with arrow boards and traffic control devices. Construction occurs […]
- Daily coronavirus data for Boulder County, reported Sept. 24, 2021by Annie Mehl on September 24, 2021 at 9:33 pm
Boulder County Public Health on Friday reported 76 new COVID-19 cases, 10 new hospitalizations and zero new deaths.
- Greg Harms, Boulder Center for the Homeless CEO, to depart by end of yearby Katie Langford on September 24, 2021 at 8:05 pm
Boulder Center for the Homeless Chief Executive Officer Greg Harms will step down by the end of this year after almost two decades on the job, the center announced this week.
- Defendant in University Hill riot gets probation as part of plea dealby Mitchell Byars on September 24, 2021 at 7:10 pm
The first person to turn himself in to police following the University Hill riot in March was also the first to resolve his case, as he accepted a plea deal Friday and was sentenced to probation.
- Boulder’s Mecha Fitness to open Louisville gymby Bizwest Staff on September 24, 2021 at 6:47 pm
Mecha Fitness, a Boulder-based gym, will open a second location in Louisville next week.
- Ball to build Nevada plant, add 180 jobsby Lucas High on September 24, 2021 at 6:40 pm
Ball Corp. is building a new aluminum beverage packaging plant in North Las Vegas that is expected to be operational by 2022 and will employ about 180 workers.