- More Arkansas universities accepting ACT 'Superscores'by Cassandra Webb on April 23, 2021 at 8:31 am
Seniors in high school wanting to go into college face a handful of stressors. One of them is the ACT.
- The Buttered Biscuit to open Fayetteville locationby Heath Higgs on April 23, 2021 at 7:45 am
FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — The Buttered Biscuit is expanding its operations to Fayetteville. The breakfast spot plans to open its fourth location in Northwest Arkansas in fall 2021. “We are so thrilled to finally find a location to bring our made from-scratch breakfast to our Fayetteville […]
- Friday, April 23 Morning Forecaston April 23, 2021 at 6:10 am
FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — Watch the video above for a look at your morning forecast for Friday, April 23, from Meteorologist Rick Katzfey!
- Arkansas Marks 1M People Getting COVID-19 Vaccineon April 23, 2021 at 6:39 am
Arkansas marks 1 million people who have received coronavirus vaccine shots in the state so far, though the governor acknowledged more needs to be done to increase demand.
- Proposed Amendments on Ballot Measures, Sessions Advanceon April 23, 2021 at 6:37 am
Arkansas lawmakers propose constitutional amendments to make passing ballot measures tougher and allow the Legislature to convene a special session without a governor's mandate.
- Governor Plans Special Legislative Session on Tax Cuts This Fallon April 22, 2021 at 5:05 pm
Gov. Asa Hutchinson announced plans to call a special session this fall for lawmakers to consider new income tax cut proposals.